dimarts, 7 d’agost del 2012

07-08 - The nepali point of view (Karan)


First up all I would like to introduce myself: my name is Karan Ram Lohar and I am from Nepal. I am studying in college right now and have been sharing two weeks of the Solidarity Stays with my friends from Catalunya.

Today we went to Bhaktapur for a visit. We found lots of old memorable things that belonged to different kings. There was a place called the palace of 55 windows which was built by Pratap Malla, the King  of Nepal at that time. We took lots of pictures and we did shopping as well as we have enjoyed ourselves very much with our catalan friends.








After that we came back to Thamel and we took a rest. Afterwards we had lunch in the Bhuddha hotel.

Later on, some of our friends went shopping and we have helped them on buying different things. We came back to the hotel and we went to a bar.  Some  of our catalan people went to have a dinner in Fullmoon Bar, but our group (Monica, Anna G, Anna B, Pradeep, Pushkar and myself, Karan) we had a fun time in a place called Reagge Bar. There was a musical group playing life music and Monica joined them for a song, and it was such memorable moment for us, the Nepali people. We really enjoyed listening to Monica’s wonderful voice, she was a rock star!! When she came down from the stage, Pushkar, Pradeep and I were asking some autographs to her!  I am now her manager in Nepal, and I have already told her that next time we will organize a concert with her in Nepal: we will sell tickets and will earn a lot of money for Amics Del. 


Later we came back to the Hotel at 11:00 o’clock and then we meet our catalan friends and we went for a sleep. NAMESTE TO ALL THE FRIENDS OF AMICS DEL NEPAL, AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada